Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020
We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
Should you decide to make an order, we may require you to provide us with personal information which identifies you. This includes but is not limited to –
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of food;
- to contact you regarding current or new food items or services or any other goods offered via our website;
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our franchisees, divisions, affiliates, partners and/or restaurants (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve our product selection and your experience of our website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on our website; or
- Â disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees, franchisees, third party service providers, drivers and restaurants who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of food or when delivering food to you (i.e. delivery or collection), and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- Â to our franchisees, divisions, affiliates, partners and/or restaurants (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new Food items or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit; and
- to our franchisees, third party service providers and/or restaurants in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a complaint or claim regarding any order you have placed which requires their involvement.
- We will ensure that all of our employees, affiliates, franchisees, third party service providers, drivers, divisions, partners and restaurants (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to such information.
- We will –
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.